Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

12 days old and full of smiles!! [Essex NJ Newborn Photographer, Ocean NJ Newborn Photographer]

So for the record, this baby was my fastest newborn EVER!! Only one hour and four minutes of shooting total. Now honestly, I have mixed emotions about that. I really wanted to have some time snuggling her as that's half the reason I specialize in newborns. I LOVE babies!!! I also wanted to get to know mom better as I used to work with dad. Anyway, we have some beyond perfect images!! Smiles as well as a Jersey/Springsteen tribute. I can't say enough about how happy I am with this session. Congrats again and enjoy the sneak peak!!

 photo BECK3997ppw_zps09af195f.jpg
 photo BECK4026ppw_zps0dadcff9.jpg
 photo BECK4053ppw_zps139dcf3f.jpg
 photo BECK4093ppw_zps01dd2123.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.