Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Thursday, April 26, 2012

10 day old Newborn Girl [Bergen NJ Newborn Photographer]

So wouldn't you know it, I got to spend my morning with Baby S. She surely filled my need for snuggles being that she loved to wake up when I changed her pose. It was a special gift mommy treated herself to and after finding that out, I wanted these photos to be the best I have even taken. Well, see for yourself, I think we nailed it!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. So So Cute - I almost thought those were sample pics and not Sophie (since she was sleeping in her seat the whole time on Sunday) - God Bless her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt the cutest baby ever!!!

      Delete
  2. These photos of baby Sophie are beautiful Can't wait to meet her!

    Love,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca, you did amazing work just from seeing these initial photos. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought these were sample pics! Baby Sophie is absolutely gorgeous! I have no words!She is so precious truly an Angel!!!

    Love,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - she is BEAUTIFUL - I can't wait to hold her! I could stare at those pics all day! So precious - enjoy every minute....Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, mommy and daddy did good work

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful. Grandma is soo happy for Tom & Allison. These photo are great! Liam has a beautiful sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! So gorgeous! Beautiful Baby Sophie! Cant wait to hold the little bunny. Amazing photos.

    <3XO
    Auntie Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! Beautiful Baby. Beautiful photos
    God Bless You All ! !
    Luv Ya
    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.