Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's cooler by the water [Essex NJ Family Photographer]

It's hot and humid here in NJ. I seriously have been loosing weight from sweating during my shoots. Yes I work hard moving and running around but come on, the humidity has to break!!! I had a great time with this family tonight. I told mom at the beginning of the session that her daughter would want to come home with me by the time we were done and sure enough she asked me to come for ice cream with her and come over. I have two boys but I often connect with girls and tonight proved it. I must say the shot of their son was my first frame and I knew from that moment it was going to be a gorgeous shoot!!!

 photo BECK0252ppw_zps6f0841f7.jpg
 photo BECK0259ppw_zps2f5261a8.jpg
 photo BECK0342ppw_zps9ec7261f.jpg
 photo BECK0299ppw_zps4f72aa08.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.