Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Friday, December 31, 2010

Newborn Boy, my last of 2010. [Essex NJ Newborn Photographer}

Today was my last session of 2010 and what a way to end the year. Since it was New Year's Eve I decided that I could sneak in using my twinkle lights one more time in the background. Baby boy N was so tiny and a great poser. He joins a big brother TJ who absolutely adores him. The first sneak peak is a surprise for mom as she didn't see us shooting it. Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these pics! The first was a great surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet! I love the one with Dad in uniform; the family will treasure it always I'm sure! And the baby looks so sweet in the other two. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love them all, and especially the first one - what a fantastic memory that will be. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!! That owl hat is precious...love the uniform shot. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet!!! In dad's arms...adorable! In the owl hat...adorable! With a sparkley background...adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first one is SO SWEET! And I love the owl hat - great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that first one is awesome. i love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! Fantastic work, Becca! It's too hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.