Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Friday, August 14, 2015

It's a boy!! #twomoms [Northen NJ Newborn Photographer]

So with Instagram and Facebook so popular I have to work extra fast to get my images complete. I did this shoot yesterday morning and it was more than a pleasure. I would love for the world to meet this little guy whose mom (one of his mom's) I have known since we were 11 years old. My soccer friends always hold a special place in my heart no matter how much time passes. It was amazing watching these two women tell the world to f off and get married last year and then go on to have this beautiful baby boy. #2moms #twomoms #madewithlove

 photo BECK8921ppw_zpsgutdytft.jpg
 photo GechtmanNB24w_zpsgxbkuumc.jpg
 photo GechtmanNB27ppw_zpskgaexzov.jpg
 photo GechtmanNB36w_zpsobiseloj.jpg
 photo GechtmanNB43w_zpsbjthae5k.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.