Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Thursday, May 28, 2015

10 day old little love bug [Morris County Newborn Photographer, Essex County Newborn Photographer]

I certainly have been waiting for this day for years. Dad and I met a few years ago at the local camera club and he was a Becca Kaye fan right from the beginning. He was beyond helpful any time I had a question as he is a master photographer. So with that, talk about NERVES!!!! I was so nervous until I got to their home and then I pulled out a bean bag and he was like Oh that's cool, apparently a man who is easily entertained. He had no idea about newborn photography so I became the teacher. He sent me a text later saying how great it was to watch me work, what an honor! OK enough rambling and let's get to the good stuff. The post is coming out so late because I had to choose and edit the most perfect photos because mom knows her stuff too! I hope you guys are happy with your sneak peak and there are plenty where these came from.

The first image is a composite and I am showing the RAW files. I do this because there are unfortunately many new photographers trying to replicate this pose not knowing it's a composite. I bet some of my fans had no idea either. So here are the two images I merged together to form the following image. 

 photo Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 9.37.37 PM_zpsuw254cgr.png
 photo BECK7812ppw_zpszemhhjon.png

 photo BECK7634ppw_zpshgbnrvy6.png

 photo BECK7695ppw_zpslszj59nz.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.