Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Three Sons [Bergen NJ Newborn Photographer]

And then there were three boys. Three pairs of muddy cleats, messy faces, race cars, buzz light year wings and lots of love. I can't wait to watch these boys grow up. I had the honor of capturing their latest newborn this morning and let me tell you how fabulous they all were. Mom and I chatted the whole time while the little guy slept and startled and slept and startled and slept and startled with every click of the camera and switch of the hat. It was kinda funny to us as experienced moms. Regardless we pulled it off and here are a few of the my favorites; classic and simple. I love the jerseys that mom had made.
 photo BECK2973ppw_zpsee6e3c44.jpg
 photo BECK3052ppw_zps8fc013ff.jpg
 photo BECK3083ppw_zpsa687e560.jpg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.