Pages

Slider

 photo Blogcover2016_zpsxhh6mmax.jpg

Sunday, June 9, 2013

NYC Newborn Twins!!!! [Essex NJ, NYC Newborn Photographer]

There are only a few things I will go into NYC for because even though I grew up 7 miles from the George Washington Bridge me and the city don't get along. So you ask what is it that i went into the city for.. NEWBORN TWINS!! How could I say no when their Aunt even offered to drive me. So yesterday morning we packed up the car and headed through the tunnel. I was like a tourist, it was pretty funny driving on Bleeker street saying hey I have been here before and seeing the record store and wondering if that was the famous one. 
Ok enough about me, let's meet the 4 week old boy/girl twins. Congrats mom and dad!!!

 photo BECK9588ppbww_zpsa01f1876.jpg
 photo BECK9495ppw_zpsec31f882.jpg
 photo BECK9470ppw_zps0e52f461.jpg

1 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! They've grown and changed so much since I left 3 days ago. What adorable pictures. I can't wait to be with them again, I miss them already.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

All images copyright of Becca Kaye Photos 2013. Powered by Blogger.